Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MockingJay and Just Ella

 Pages: 218 Author: Margaret Peterson Haddix Genre: Ficton
Who could resist a story about a princess? About Cinderella even...Well this is a twist on a girl that didn't have a Fairy Godmother and still made it to Prince Charming...But who said the Prince was her one and true love? I loved this book, it was so hard for me to put down. It is an inspiring story of a girl just wanting to be free and to be who she is.
Pages: 390 Author: Suzanne Collins Genre: Science Fiction
This is WAR! This is the end of the series and it goes out with a bang. Catniss is now the face of a rogue district and they want whats rightfully theirs. So, they fight for it, they fight for what they lost and what they want. I loved it and I can't wait to own it so I can re-read the series over and over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment