Sunday, July 12, 2015

Arena One



Title: Arena One   By: Morgan Rice  Pages: 213  Genre: Fantasy


Brooke has been raised by her military father and her Mom just stands by. Thankfully she retained it. America goes crazy and goes to another civil war. A type of people take control called Slaverunners, you join them or you die. Brooke took her sister and her dog up into the mountains and stayed hidden, but then the slaverunners take poor little Bree which sets Brooke into a mission to save her little sister and she meets Ben whom is on the same mission. 
I enjoyed this book, I enjoyed reading like I was Brooke and I was on the mission, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and had a hard time putting it down. Only reason I did was because I had to go to work and take care of my kids. Sometimes it isn't fun being an adult and having responsibilities when all you want to do is read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment