Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Big Book of Little Stories and New Spring

Title: Big Book of Little Stories By: Various Authors  Pages:  359 Genre: kids
There are some great stories in this book. From Gingerbread Man to Pinocchio. My kids loved having a small bed time story. It was short and funny and held their attention and they couldn't wait to read another story.

Title: New Spring Author: Robert Jordan Pages: audiobook  Genre: Fantasy

This story is how the world is changing and a new hero is about to be born. Moiraine is set out to find the baby before the dark power can.

I enjoyed this book. It is the first I have read/heard from Robert Jordan. I have been meaning to read Wheel of Time for a while now just haven't gotten to it with so many other books out there! It was a great thing to hear with my husband on our roadtrip with our kids in the car as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment