Monday, August 15, 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts 1 and 2


Title: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two  Author: J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne  Pages: 343  Genre: Screen Play

Harry Potter is all grown up, married and has kids. His youngest kid is just about to head off to Hogwarts and he hates to be called "Potters kid" He doesn't like living in his Dad's shadow so of course they are always butting heads and they just can't connect. One summer before school starts a vistor comes asking Harry to break all sorts of wizarding laws to bring his son back, Harry refuses and Albus (his youngest) decides he needs to fix this himself. Albus and his best friend Scorpius go on an adventure to try and fix past mistakes of Harry Potter and find themselves in quite a mess. 
I really really enjoyed this book. I am not one for screenplays most of the time but this was written and a quick read. I had a very hard time putting it down. The three authors have really outdone themselves and all Harry Potter fans I think will enjoy reading the book that tells them that even Harry can mess up being a parent :)

2 comments:

  1. I got my Harry Potter and the Cursed Child book today.
    I ordered it from Amazon and they delivered it in just 2 days!
    Check it out:
    Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it and very much enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy it as well :)

      Delete