Thursday, March 2, 2017

Tomodachi Life



Title: Tomodachi Life  Game System: Nintendo 3ds  Game Type: Simulation


In this game you will be the look a like, You will create people and put them in their own apartment, due to the interaction between them they will develop relationships and friendships and they can even move into a house while keeping their apartments and have a kid. The kid you have two choices, you can send them off to explore other players lands. You also interact with the people you create by playing mini games with them and you can watch them do things. There is a fun interaction they will do if they catch you watching them when they are flirting with each other. 

I have enjoyed this game over the time I have had it. It reminds me of Sims in a lot of ways. There are still a lot of things I get to discover and enjoy about it and I hope you will all consider getting it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment