Saturday, February 25, 2017

Mia and the Too Big Tutu

Title: Mia and the Too  Big Tutu  Author: Robin Farley  Pages: 31  Genre: Children


Mia wants to be just like her big sister and dance, her Mom helps her see her dreams come true with a dance class. When Mia is getting ready she realizes she grabbed her sister's tutu instead of hers, she is so embarrassed to be tripping over it. With the help of a friend she dances with all her heart on the stage for the class and forgets her fears.

It's a good moral story for beginner readers. My daughter read it to me and I couldn't be more proud. This is a great beginner book to start that confidence and to start learning a bit more complex words. I did have to help my kindergartner with the harder words but she sounded out most of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment