Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pure Romance Between the Sheets


Title: Pure Romance Between the Sheets  Author: Patty Brisben  Pages: 229  Genre: self-help


Patty Brisben is a consultant for Pure Romance and has a lot of concern for the woman of today that have no clue about their sexual health and how much it means that we know about ourselves. Whether you know it all or you want to learn it all this is a great book to pick up from your Pure Romance consultant (Like I did mine). It's not just to be more intimate with your partner but yourself as well. Learn about yourself before you try to explore more uncharted territory. 

I enjoyed reading this book and all it had for me to take into my daily life. There is a lot of smart tidbits I am excited to put into my relationship along with to discover more about myself. I am thankful to Patty for taking the time to write this and get it out to the masses!

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

No comments:

Post a Comment