Saturday, February 4, 2017

Cinder & Ella



Title: Cinder & Ella  By: Kelly Oram  Pages: 254  Genre: Young Adult

Ella was your typical teenager, she was raised by just her Mom and on her birthday the worst happens...a car accident that leaves her damanged; emotionally and phyically along with her Mom dead. She has to go out to L.A. to live with her Dad who abandonded her years before and his picture perfect family. Alone in the world she is lost, until she reaches out to an old internet friend that starts fixing her life bit by bit. What  happens when that amazing best friend turns into the world's latest bad boy heart throb?
I don't have the chance to just sit and read. If I do I last 15 minutes before something happens. I started this and read this all in one sitting and I adored it! I was so sad when this book ended. There is such depth and understanding from Ella and from "Cinder". The divided family, the not knowing the whole story, the friends we can be real with, bullying, self-esteem issues along with confessing your real feelings for someone and how utterly terrifying that is, its all crammed into this book. I recommend this book to EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment