Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Fear the Wolf


 

Title: Fear the Wolf  Author: James Patterson & Mike Lupica  Pages: 1 hour and 14 minutes  Genre: Thriller


    Joe Wolf is a very successful man and wasn't a great Dad to his kids. Someone comes up to him with an offer to sell all his businesses and when he declines everything starts going down hill for him. His kids and ex wife barely talk to him when he starts worrying about his life. He only has a guy he fired from his football team years before in his corner. He starts getting followed and starts getting upset about it all. 

    This book was an interesting listen. It was very visual which I enjoyed. Patterson and Lupica wrote a good book. It's not my typical being around so much football but having Patterson known for his amazing writing skills I figured I would give it a shot. It probably isn't one I will go out of my way to own but it is a good story nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment