Thursday, January 26, 2012

Forbidden

Pages: 454 Author: Tabitha Suzuma Genre: Real life/ romance
This book is very well written and I enjoyed reading it. At first I didn't know what to think honestly. However, I am a person that will try anything once so after reading Wizard's First Rule I decided to read this one given to me by one of my best friends for Christmas.
The book goes back and forth each chapter from Lochan (17-18 year old boy) to his sister Maya (16-17) and them realizing and acknowledging that they love each other and what they do about it. It really makes you think about your own views of what society has taught us and what you think of it all.
When you think of the word incest what comes to mind? Reading this book make sure you keep and open mind and see it from their point of view or you may just not be able to finish it or even get near it. If the thought of reading it scares you then don't. However, I highly suggest it to anyone and everyone that reads my blog!

WARNING: Book has explicit content!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment