Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hunger Games

Pages: 374 Author: Suzanna Collins Genre: Science Fiction
Like all the other raves you hear about this book I will state it again: IT WAS AMAZING!! Well written and so easy to get sucked into. I read it in 2 days (keep in mind i have kids and a little bit of a life). I have had adults tell me they enjoy it and kids, boys girls. It doesn't matter who you are if you need to do a book report, read it, if you enjoy reading read it like 20 times! I love it and I am so pleased to have it in my own personal library.
Katniss is a teenage girl who lives with her Mom and her little sister, her father died a long time ago. Where living everyday is a game of survival for her. Katniss is actually thrown into a life or death match with 23 other kids to fight for their right to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment