Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wizards First Rule

Pages: 820 Author: Terry Goodkind Genre: Fantasy
This book I had a really hard time putting down and getting on with the rest of my life. My computer didn't hold my attention, I couldn't sleep well, I hardly ate...It got bad. It was a VERY good book and I highly recommend it. It's easy to relate with the characters or fall in love with them. My husband recomended the series to me so its good for boys or girls. There is some things you would rather not want say your middle school reader reading, but it held my attention very well. Some of it was sexually graphic and others were just gory. With those aside or added it was still very good.
The main character is a guy that was living a normal life, he was a woods guide (meaning he guided people through the woods). Then it becomes up to him and 3 friends to save everyone from an evil dark wizard who wants to control everyone. He has to go into some land that he has never gone through that has magic and weird customs.
It is the first of a long series and I plan to read them all. However, I am taking a break and reading other books to put some variety in my brain :D
Until next post!! Keep reading and keeping your imagination growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment